Facebook Ads Training for Charities and Nonprofits
We’re putting the finishing touches to our first courses. Sign up to be notified of when they launch in May 2020.
Facebook ads has become an essential tool for any campaign that wants to be seen by the exact audiences clients are targeting and encourage those audiences to take action.
But Facebook Ads is more than supporting your organisation's campaigns, but a whole set of tools and features to master. Understanding where to begin and giving the right advice to clients can be difficult if you're not familiar with media planning or buying on Facebook.
In this Facebook Ads training course, designed specifically for charities and nonprofits, we’ll walk through how to plan and build a Facebook ads campaign from beginning to end, so you get the confidence to run effective campaigns.
Who is this course for?
- Small charities and voluntary organisations
- Must have a Facebook Account already setup
- Must be able to access and manage Facebook Ads for their organisation
What will you learn?
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of Facebook Ads
- Identify the benefits of Facebook Ads for your organisation
- Identify and setup a Facebook Ads that will add value to your organisation
- Understand how to plan a campaign using Facebook Ads
- Follow best practice to create a media plan
- Understand is best practise for campaigns in 2020
- Understand how best to create target audiences
- Learn how to use advanced features, such as Lookalikes and Retargeting
- Setup conversion tracking to monitor key actions taken on your website
- Learn how to report on campaign performance
What's included in the course?
- 25 video lessons
- Downloadable video transcripts
- Downloadable training slides
- Facebook Media Plan worksheet
- Facebook Audience Targeting worksheet
- Facebook Ad Creatives template
- Certificate of completion
Who is leading the training?
Ben Matthews (@benrmatthews) is Director at empower, a digital marketing for social good, whose clients include UNICEF, UN Refugee Agency, Amnesty International, The Wildlife Trusts and The Jo Cox Foundation.
Empower set digital marketing strategy and run digital marketing campaigns, including social media, paid ads and email marketing, for charities big and small.
Join the waiting list
We’re putting the finishing touches to our Facebook Ads for Charities and Nonprofits training course. Sign up to be notified of when it launches in May 2020.