The final Top 10 of 2016. Simply an awesome list again. Superb content by great fundraisers. We have nothing to add. Read them all… Congrats to Matthew with the #1 position in the 4th quarter!
(The first post of 2017 will give you an overview of the best posts of 2016.)
Don’t forget: tomorrow is the final blog post from the current 101 team, before we handover our responsibilities to The Resource Alliance.
For now: read, learn, enjoy, like and share!
(1) Men in Fundraising: We have a problem. And it’s you. – Matthew Sherrington
(2) Major Gift End of the Year To-Do List – Karen Osborne
(3) A donor relationship is not a trick – Reinier Spruit
(4) The trouble with vanilla… – Lucy Gower
(5) Online charity benchmark 2016 – compare your website – Victor van der Veen
(6) Changing fundraising. For good. – Ken Burnett & Giles Pegram
(7) Make fundraising great again! – Charlie Hulme
(8) Are we managing a fundraising decline? Only if we let ourselves. – Giles Pegram
(9) I can’t thank you enough – Reinier Spruit
(10) Leadership in Fundraising Innovation – Ellen Janssens
You are more than welcome to re-publish these blog posts elsewhere. If you do, please add that it “has been published prior on 101fundraising – Crowdblog on Fundraising” with a link to our crowdblog. We’d appreciate it if you inform us. Thanks!
[Source: Google Analytics 15 September – 20 December 2016. Questions? E-mail us.]