Simply the Best: Top 10 blog posts! (Q4 2016)
The final Top 10 of 2016. Simply an awesome list again. Superb content by great fundraisers. We have nothing to add. Read them all… Congrats to Matthew with the #1 position in the 4th quarter!
(The first post of 2017 will give you an overview of the best posts of 2016.)
Don’t forget: tomorrow is the final blog post from the current 101 team, before we handover our responsibilities to The Resource Alliance.
For now: read, learn, enjoy, like and share!
(1) Men in Fundraising: We have a problem. And it’s you. – Matthew Sherrington
(2) Major Gift End of the Year To-Do List – Karen Osborne
(3) A donor relationship is not a trick – Reinier Spruit
(4) The trouble with vanilla… – Lucy Gower
(5) Online charity benchmark 2016 – compare your website – Victor van der Veen
(6) Changing fundraising. For good. – Ken Burnett & Giles Pegram
(7) Make fundraising great again! – Charlie Hulme
(8) Are we managing a fundraising decline? Only if we let ourselves. – Giles Pegram
(9) I can’t thank you enough – Reinier Spruit
(10) Leadership in Fundraising Innovation – Ellen Janssens
You are more than welcome to re-publish these blog posts elsewhere. If you do, please add that it “has been published prior on 101fundraising – Crowdblog on Fundraising” with a link to our crowdblog. We’d appreciate it if you inform us. Thanks!
[Source: Google Analytics 15 September – 20 December 2016. Questions? E-mail us.]