Simply the Best: Top 10 blog posts! (Q1 2015)
Hello everyone! The first Top 10 of 2015 is a fact. Again 10 awesome posts. With a range of interesting topics. What is your favorite?
Congrats to Charlie for his #1 post about donor retention!
We hope that you can do your part in our community and share these posts with your own fundraising network. Thank you!
(1) How to reduce attrition 50% by doing (almost) nothing – Charlie Hulme
(2) Making and KEEPING Major Gift (and Personal) New Year’s Resolutions – Karen Osborne
(3) Does being donor-focused have to mean giving donors choice? – Matthew Sherrington
(4) Why use the ‘WHY’ in 2015? – Vera Peerdeman
(5) A tale of two donors – Charlie Hulme
(6) Are You Addicted to Acquisition (AA)? – Ece Ünver
(7) Why I’m Not a Fan of Welcome Packs – Margaux Smith
(8) A retention vision like Billie Holiday – Reinier Spruit
(9) Why so many organisations fail at Facebook – Beate Sörum
(10) Trustees/Board Members: Best friends or worst enemies? – Richard Radcliffe
You are more than welcome to re-publish these blog posts elsewhere. If you do, please add that it “has been published prior on 101fundraising – Crowdblog on Fundraising” with a link to our crowdblog. We’d appreciate it if you inform us. Thanks!
[Source: Google Analytics 1 January – 31 March 2015. Questions? E-mail us.]